( serves 4)
150 ml sour cream
2 t coarse wholegrain mustard
1 t honey
Salt and pepper
Juice of one lemon
150 grams watercress tops, washed and dried
150 gram green salad leaves, washed and teared in smaller pieces
2 apples of your choice, with peel on, cut in match sticks
1/2 cup walnut pieces
50 gram dill tops
300 gram smoked mackerel, skin removed and cut in slices
1. Make the dressing from the sour cream, mustard, honey and lemon.
2. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the greens with the apples, walnuts and the dill.
4. Layer the greens and the dressing on the centre of a plate in a stack.
5. Put the mackerel at the top.
6. Garnish with extra dressing and some dill tops.